Part 3: About the Providence or territory.
You and your partner must now describe the Providence or Territory you have selected. One student should research and write down the resources being used, while the other student is writing these on the pamphlet. Please make sure you include the following on this section of your pamphlet:
- Population & Population Density
- Surface area & Climate
- Territory's/Providence's National flower, tree, bird, language, & flag
- GDP (Total and Per Capita)
- The Major Industries Found There
- The Governor and lt. Governor
- The Federal Representation in the House and Senate
- The Date it Became a Providence / Territory in Canada.
Pictures on this page are used using the Creative Commons Copy Right. Please click here for the Georgian House.